- The number of days you visit, cities you visit and location helps determine your pricing.
- The class of lodging you choose will be a strong indicator of price. When traveling with family you may choose to stay in an apartment in some locations. Perhaps you would like to experience an Agriturismo, a working farm with rooms for you to occupy. You share meals with the family and experience the Italian lifestyle more intimately than in a hotel. Even Monasteries are possible for you. Let us know what you like and your budget and we will work to fit it all in.
- The age of discounted airfare has mostly come and gone. Often we suggest an airline and a time to meet in the arrival airport and leave that portion up to you.
- The number of people traveling together can also assist in cost savings. Some costs can be shared, such as private transportation.
- Our first conversation via phone is free. We will then plan your Italian adventure.
- Second conversation with your plan: $199.
- One month following second consultation: Non-refundable deposit of 25% of total cost.
- 60 days prior to departure: Remaining Non-refundable payment due